Welcome to Tax Expert Accountancy Ltd

About Tax Expert Accountancy Ltd

We are an accountancy practice registered with HMRC as a tax agent.

We employ qualified and experienced people. Our services are offered to people self-employed and owners of Limited Companies.

The aim of our services is high quality and law price. We are professionals and we treat everyone in the unique way.

We are hear to support everyone who needs help.

CALL NOW ON 077 4992 4959




When you decide to start your business it is very important to choose proper legal form of your company. We help our client to decide what will be the best for them, what they should choose to save money and pay less taxes. We help them to choose if they should trade as a sole trader, partnership or limited company.



When you run your own business you need to think about accountancy.

According to the law you need to do your Accounts in a proper way. We give our clients hints and advices how to run books and how to avoid penalties.

We remember about important dates and deadlines. We always submit all Returns on time.

Our offer includes: bookkeeping, Tax Returns, VAT Returns, Corporation Tax Returns, Accounts, Confirmation Statement



Every business with the turnover 85 000 GBP from last 12 months is obliged to register for VAT purposes. We are doing this registration and submit VAT Returns on behalf of our Clients.

We advise our Clients what VAT scheme is the most suitable for them: for example Flat Rate Scheme, Standard Scheme or Retail Scheme.



As an employer you need to operate PAYE scheme. You need to remember about RTI submission. You need to inform HMRC about salary paid to your employees.

We issue payslips, P60, P45.



Under the Construction Industry Scheme (CIS), contractors deduct money from a subcontractor’s payments and pass it to HMRC. All payments to subcontractors need to be declared in monthly CIS Returns. Contractors have to issue CIS statements for their subcontractors. We do it for our clients. You do not need to worry about it.


Contact Us

Have any questions?


Like us on Facebook

Tax Experts


North London (Enfield office) and East London (Highams Park office)

Office in Enfield

Office in Highams Park